Our Battle Rope Anchor Kit, Pair is quick & easy to use so you can get to training! These anchors are the only way we suggest to anchor (or shorten) any Battle Rope to keep it from becoming damaged by friction.
Do you currently wrap your battle rope around something? Think about how many times it is rubbing on the anchor point during training! Over time any rope will suffer some friction damage. What if you wrap it around an object that’s not round or smooth? Those thousands of repetitions create a lot of friction and will eventually fray and/or cut through the rope.
To Use the Pair of Anchors
Simply use one strap to wrap around your battle rope and one to wrap around a fixed or heavy anchor point object. Connect the two straps together in the center using the snap hook (included). The pair kit makes you mobile with your battle rope and all you need is a heavy object. No wall or fixed point necessary.
You have a second option as well when you prefer to use the anchor inside on a wall – the single wallmount anchor kit (sold separately). Simply loop the single strap quickly around the mid-point of any battle rope creating a secure, fixed loop. This loop is then attached to a wall mounted eye hook (not included – recommended size: 3/8″ x 4½”) using our free included snap hook. This set up is great if you’re training in a gym, basement, etc.
Shorten With Anchor Kits If Necessary
If the rope is initially too difficult or you have different users at different levels using the rope, temporarily shorten it with these straps. Once you progress or another user needs the rope, simply move or remove the strap and you can lengthen the rope. No need to buy a new rope!
- No more wrapping the rope around or through an anchor is necessary
- Saves set up & tear down time and protects the rope from friction damage
- Stops all chafing and abrasion at anchor point of rope
- Enables rope to move in a more free, natural motion
- Straps give the option to anchor rope around a square or an unsmooth object without the chance of damaging the rope
- Fits around any fixed or heavy anchor point (i.e. pole) that is 13″ or less in circumference
- Strap may also be used to shorten any rope
- Made of high strength nylon webbing
- 16″ long x 1 wide
- Double sewn for durability
- Rope sold separately
Battle Rope Anchor Kits are designed for rope wave or band training only and are not intended or warranted for rope climbing or any other use. User assumes all risk and Immortal is not responsible for any improper or misuse of rope products or accessories.